SEPTEMBER 26, 2016 5:05 PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 116 FIRST STREET
NEPTUNE BEACH, FLORIDA
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. ORDINANCE NO. 2016-11, ADOPTING FINAL MILLAGE RATE, SECOND READ AND PUBLIC HEARING: AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF NEPTUNE BEACH, FLORIDA, ADOPTING FINAL MILLAGE RATE AND LEVYING AD VALOREM TAXES FOR THE FISCAL YEAR BEGINNING OCTOBER 1, 2016, AND ENDING SEPTEMBER 30, 2017; SETTING FORTH CERTAIN INFORMATION REGARDING “ROLLED-BACK RATE”; DIRECTING THE CITY MANAGER TO ADJUST THE ADOPTED MILLAGE RATE IN THE EVENT OF CHANGES IN THE ASSESSMENT ROLL AND TAXABLE VALUE; AND PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
3. ORDINANCE NO. 2016-12, ADOPTING A FINAL BUDGET, SECOND READ AND PUBLIC HEARING: AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF NEPTUNE BEACH, FLORIDA, ADOPTING A FINAL BUDGET AND APPROPRIATING FUNDS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR BEGINNING OCTOBER 1, 2016, AND ENDING SEPTEMBER 30, 2017; AND PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
Andrew E. Hyatt, City Manager
In accordance with Article 11, Section 2-27, of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Neptune Beach, the Mayor hereby calls a Special Meeting of the City Council.
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. CDB15-14 / Preliminary Development Order to build a bed and breakfast / 108 Orange Street, Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Driver.
ACTION MAY ONLY BE TAKEN ON AGENDA ITEMS AT A SPECIAL MEETING.
Only the subject placed on the agenda, regardless of how the matter is stated on the agenda, may be acted on by the City Council. If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Council with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, the person will need a record of the proceedings and for such purpose may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. (Reference Chapter 286.0105, Florida Statute)
Harriet Pruette, Mayor